Terms and Conditions
- To ensure confirmed booking for any services, an advance is taken which can be later balanced with the total amount for the availed services.
- The service provider holds the right to decide upon the advance payment amount for any booking.
- The advance amount taken from any tourist is based on the nature of different services as well as the availability of availability in terms of time and arrangements.
- In special cases like rush hour booking due to festive or peak seasons, the service provider is entitled to ask for a full payment prior to the actual visit. This help in confirmed and hassle free bookings.
- Overseas advance payment is very easy and the amount asked can be paid through wire transfer to a designated bank account or through Mail Authorization with the help of Master/Visa credit card.
- Within India, the payment can be made either through currency notes or traveler’s cheque. Master/Visa / American Express credit card are also accepted for the enlisted services. Payments through credit cards are levied with the applicable bank charges in addition to the total amount to be paid to the service provider.
Cancellations and other Issues
- In case of cancellation against any services due to any inevitable reason, it should be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be deducted from the amount to be refunded from the date of receiving the written cancellation document.
- Details of the cancellation charges –
Cancellation on 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour cost.
15 days to 29 days prior to arrival – 30% of the tour cost.
07 days to 14 days prior to arrival – 40% of the tour cost.
02 days to 06 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour cost.
- There will be no refund of money if the booking is canceled less than 48 hours before arrival or no show by the visitors.
- The refund amount is decided on the basis of above-mentioned cancellation policy.
- The refund money is non-transferrable and the money would be accordingly refunded to the actual person making the initial payments.
- The refund process may take 2 – 4 weeks due to banking procedures.
- The applicable bank charges would be debited from the refund amount if the refund is made to any credit card account or to a regular Bank account.
- In case of special route/tour the cancellation policy will not be applicable in peak. For these months all amount will be charged as retention. Contact the service provider to know these special routes and packages. A special cancellation policy is applicable in this regard.
Liabilities & Limitations
- In case of any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel or guide charges by the Govt. of India before or after any tour/service booking, the same would be charged as extra along with the previously fixed charges.
- Please note that the service providers operate in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing related services and hence all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued are subjected to the terms & conditions followed by the above-mentioned operators.
- Unavoidable circumstances such as difficult weather & road conditions, medical discomforts of the participants etc. may demand a change in itinerary before or during the tour. So, the organizers reserve the right to accommodate necessary changes in any schedule in the best interest of the related safety, comfort & general well-being issued. We shall not be held responsible for such alterations in schedules and expenses incurred by the visitors.
- The existing rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines and other services operators. In that case, they reserve the right to modify the rates without prior notice. Owing to such sudden changes in the rates we are also entitled to modify the rates.
- All hotel bookings are subjected to the usual check-in and checkout time policy followed by particular hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property during any tour. This is applicable in any circumstances in connection with accommodation, transportation or other services disruptions due to any dangerous situations such as fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond human control.
- Please note that we do not entertain any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other unavoidable reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements on their own.
- All baggage’s & personal properties are at the client’s own risk throughout the entire tour.
- In case of cancellations of any services after the commencement of a trip, the refund would be restricted to the terms & conditions of the hotels, airlines we patronize.
- We do not bear any responsibility to refund money paid in advance for any unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc.